Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I can't recall where I got this recipe, but it is one of the best I have had.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat oil and butter until melted in saucepan over low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except nuts and salt.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add your nuts and toss to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet (preferably one that has a lip-- makes easier to shake& turn) evenly and bake for 15 minutes shaking/turning every 5 minutes (make sure they stay spread out evenly).
- Toss your nuts with salt.
- Store in airtight container.
This recipe is GREAT!!! It was made for Christmas, and almost didn't make it for Christmas. My Husband LOVED it, it was hard keeping him out of it till Christmas.