Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sweetness with a kick ... in my book, there's nothing better!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or more as desired)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 dash pepper sauce
- 1 lb pecan halves
- In heavy skillet, melt butter. Stir in seasonings.
- Add pecans; toss until nuts are well coated.
- Place in single layer on wax paper on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes, stirring often until nuts are brown and crisp.
Just the right mixture of sweet and savory. I used Splenda instead of sugar. These will be a wonderful addition to a salad or just to snack on. Made for PAC Spring 2014