1/1 Photo of Spiced Pecans
Great to nibble on with a glass of Champagne over the holidays! From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter 2 large baking sheets.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add brown sugar, 1/4 cup water, salt and spices; stir until sugar dissolves.
- 5Add nuts to sugar mixture and cook until syrup thickly coats nuts, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer nuts to prepared baking sheets.
- 7Bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes.
- 8Cool (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.4
- Calories from Fat 745
- Total Fat 82.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 688.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder