Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are amazing...salty, sweet, with a bit of cinnamon! Yummy.
Make and share this Spiced Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In large bowl add egg white and water; beat until frothy (use wire whisk).
- Add pecans and stir until pecans are moistened.
- In separate bowl combine sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add mixture to moistened pecans. Mix well.
- Spread a single layer of pecans on cookie sheet or sheets. Avoid mounding the pecans as they will not bake evenly.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 45 minutes.