Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for those holiday parties.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3 cups pecan halves
- Sift sugar and spices into shallow dish.
- Beat egg white and water slightly.
- Add nuts to egg mixture 1/2 cup at a time.
- Stir with a fork until moistened.
- Lift out, let syrup drain off.
- Toss nuts in sugar mixture until well coated.
- Spread nuts out on greased cookie sheet and bake 40 minutes in 250 degree oven until crusty.