1/2 Photos of Spiced Pecan Pie Crust
From the Cuisinart website. It sounds like it would be amazing for a cheesecake crust or a pumpkin pie! The original recipes says you need a spice grinder to grind one whole cinnamon stick and one whole nutmeg with the pecans. I am altering it and substituting 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/2 tsp of nutmeg. So you may want to base it a little on taste. Chop the pecans in a mini-food chopper if you have one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve.
- 3Place the spices, pecans, graham cracker crumbs and sugars in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- 4Slowly add the butter and vanilla until mixture is moist. Note: all of the butter may not be needed.
- 5Press the mixture into and up the sides of the prepared pie plate.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pecan Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1433.1
- Calories from Fat 998
- Total Fat 110.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 1448.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 74.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g