Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
very tasty Greek recipe
Make and share this Spiced Pears recipe from Food.com.
- peel pears leaving stem intact.
- core each pear.
- mix all other ingredients(except puff pastry and egg).
- cut pastry into 6 pieces.
- cut each piece into X shape.
- place 1 pear in centre of each X.
- fill each pear with mixture.
- fold up each side of X to cover pear overlapping.
- brush with water to close.
- brush all over with egg/water mixture.
- place on parchment-lined baking tray and bake at 400 for about 210 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with cream or custard.