Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
We just love pear nectar, rum and mojitos.... While this is NOT a mojito the mint certainly hints at that wonderful drink. Recipe from bartender at Jäger in Seattle with preparation alterations.
- 2 large mint sprigs
- 1 ounce pear nectar or 1 ounce juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces spiced rum
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 slice pear, for garnish (optional)
- Quickly muddle mint in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and add pear nectar, rum, lime juice, Simple Syrup and nutmeg.
- Vigorously shake and strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with pear slice.
This has a great flavour but I found it a bit too sweet. So another time I'll reduce the simple syrup. I omitted the nutmeg cause I don't like it. I used pear juice. Thanks Cheryl. Made for Beverage tag.
oooh! this drink was SO good! i LOVED it! it's kinda like a pear mojito thou not so much a martini! it was DELICIOUS though!