The name says it all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core pears; peel and seed lemon and orange.
- 2Put fruit though a grinder or food processor; save juices.
- 3In a kettle or large saucepan, combine pulp and juice with sugar and pineapple.
- 4Tie cloves, cinnamon, and ginger in cheesecloth; add to pot.
- 5Stir the mixture while heating.
- 6Simmer about 30 minutes.
- 7Remove spice bag and ladle into hot sterilized jars.
- 8Process pints in a water bath for 15 minutes.
- 9NOTE: Since it is hard to gauge the acidity of pears, taste the jam as it cooks and add sugar or lemon juice as needed.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pear Jam with Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (2605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 122.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: