1/2 Photos of Spiced Pear Jam
From my mom's canning recipe collection. I am hopeful my pear trees will yield big time this year. Adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients to a dutch oven.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil and stir constantly.
- 3Lower the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, for 2 hours or until thickened.
- 4Skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- 5Pour immediately into hot sterilized jars, filling to about 1/4 inch from the top.
- 6Remove air bubbles and wipe jar rims.
- 7Cover quickly with metal lids and screw on bands.
- 8Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pear Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2092 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 184.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g