Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to serve a snack, but I didn't want it to take much time or be anything I needed to refrigerate (during the holidays there is never enough refrigererator space). This is a great way to liven up boring old peanuts. Recipe courtesy of Holly Kunkle of Walton, Kentucky and Taste of Home Christmas 2010.
- Place peanuts in a small bowl and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat.
- Combine sugar and seasonings and sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 300 for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.