I wanted to serve a snack, but I didn't want it to take much time or be anything I needed to refrigerate (during the holidays there is never enough refrigererator space). This is a great way to liven up boring old peanuts. Recipe courtesy of Holly Kunkle of Walton, Kentucky and Taste of Home Christmas 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peanuts in a small bowl and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat.
- 2Combine sugar and seasonings and sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat.
- 3Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- 4Bake at 300 for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 5Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g