Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very inexpensive treat that my family loves! There are so many things that you can add to this recipe to make it your own, including crunchy granola, or raisins, nutmeg, etc. In the intructions it says to bake at 325 for 15 minutes, but really I usually will just put these in the oven right before serving dinner so that it is done when we are through.
- 1 (822 g) canof halved peaches in light syrup or 1 (822 g) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit.
- Drain peaches and arrange in a pie tin with cut halves facing up.
- Mix brown sugar and cinammon together in a bowl and evenly distribute brown sugar/cinammon mixture evenly among the peach halves.
- Bake at 325 degrees about 15 minutes.
- Serve piping hot peach halves topped with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!