southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These spiced canned peaches are wonderful and smell great. If you have a bunch of peaches and don't know what to do with them, can them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, vinegar, and water in a 5 quart pan.
- 2Tie the allspice and the cloves in cheesecloth. Put this and the cinnamon into the mixture.
- 3Cover and boil for 5 minutes.
- 4Peel the peaches and drop into boiling syrup, a few at a time.
- 5Simmer until tender; about 5 minutes.
- 6Pack the peaches into sterile jars, cover with the syrup and seal process in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pitted Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pitted Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (4294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1970.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 492.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 476.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g