Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These spiced canned peaches are wonderful and smell great. If you have a bunch of peaches and don't know what to do with them, can them.
- Mix sugar, vinegar, and water in a 5 quart pan.
- Tie the allspice and the cloves in cheesecloth. Put this and the cinnamon into the mixture.
- Cover and boil for 5 minutes.
- Peel the peaches and drop into boiling syrup, a few at a time.
- Simmer until tender; about 5 minutes.
- Pack the peaches into sterile jars, cover with the syrup and seal process in water bath for 10 minutes.