Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach halves in syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 1/2 inches)
- Drain peaches,reserving juice,set the peaches aside.
- Pour juice into a saucepan,add brown sugar,lemon and orange juices.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat,add cinnamon sticks.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add peach halves,heat through.
- Discard cinnamon sticks.
- Serve warm or cold.
The mistakes you made: 1 (15 ounces) can peach halves in syrup 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1 teaspoon orange juice 1 teaspoon LEMON juice 2 cinnamon sticks (3 1/2 inches) 4. Reduce heat AND simmer uncovered for 5 minutes the peaches were good! i think they were better cold!