Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love peaches any way I can get them. Because you can never tell if a fresh peach is going to be firm, sweet, and juicy, I use mostly canned peaches. They're cheap too. I made this up one night when Chris and I were having dinner and watching movies and needed a quick dessert. It's also a great treat in case someone stops by and you need a quick snack.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (13 ounce) box hostess cinnamon snack cake (you'll need one for each person)
- 1⁄4 cup whipped topping, if desired
- Stir together the peaches, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Place the a strudel cake on a plate.
- Top with three peach slices and drizzle with a spoonful of juice.
- Top with whipped topping and serve.