Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A peachy twist on a mojito
- 50 ml spiced rum
- 15 ml peach liqueur
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 25 ml fresh white peach puree
- club soda (optional) or Sprite (optional)
- 3 mint leaves
- lime wedge
- 10 ml simple syrup
- Tear mint leaves into a glass, add wedge of lime and soak in simple syrup.
- Muddle with barspoon.
- Half fill a rocks glass with crushed ice and add rest of ingredients to glass, stir before serving.
- Top off with club soda or Sprite.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a lick of peach.
- Note: Variation of a white peach Mojito but using Morgans Spiced instead of golden rum.
I had my boyfriend make this for me and it was a nice, different twist on my favorite drink, mojitos!!! I used peach schnapps and captain morgan spiced rum. I thought it was pretty good but had a kick to it! I think if I make this again, i'll use regular rum or sweet rum instead of the spiced rum.