Spiced Peach-Carrot Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8-10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through; cool 15 minutes.
- Stir together flour and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add peaches, next 4 ingredients, and toasted pecans, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a lightly greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely, about 1 hour.