1/2 Photos of Spiced Peach and Blueberry Jam
I got this recipe from The Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cooking, Vol. 8. A great way to use fresh peaches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and pit peaches.
- 2Force through coarse blade of food chopper.
- 3Wash and pick over berries.
- 4Combine with peaches in kettle, add water, and bring to boil.
- 5Cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add sugar and salt.
- 7Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag and add.
- 8Bring to boil slowly, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 9Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, or until fruit is clear.
- 10Remove spice bag.
- 11Ladle into hot sterilized jars, and seal.
- 12Makes six 8-oz. jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Peach and Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (3632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 226.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 218.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g