Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Make these only if you are a curry-lover and must use dry roasted peanuts only. These can be made up to 4 days in advance and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons oil (can use olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (can use more)
- 5 cups dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together all seasonings except the salt, add to the skillet and stir with a wooden spoon until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add in peanuts and stir until coated (about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the peanuts to a large baking sheet.
- Bake peanuts until golden brown and almost dry, stirring occasionally (about 15 minutes).
- Remove baking sheet and season with salt.
- Transfer to paper towels.