Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different and slightly sweeter take on the original - just wonderful for canapes and nibbles. Serve with tahini cream sauce or houmous loosened with greek yoghurt. This started life as a Sophie Grigson recipe
- Boil parsnips until tender.
- Drain and mash well.
- Mix with rest of ingredients except oil and sesame seeds.
- Taste and season well.
- Chill in fridge until firm (approx 2 hours).
- Shape into small balls, coat with sesame seeds.
- Fry for 2-3 mins each side until golden brown.