Recipe by **Jubes**
lightly spiced and pan-fried fish fillets. If following a gluten-free diet, check spices used a gf suitable. Use bream or any firm white fish fillets for this recipe. A quick fish dish. Serve with a salad or chips and a lemon wedge
Top Review by weekend cooker
Bought some perch fillets here, they went very well with the spices, a very nice combination indeed. Made for a very nice quick meal. usually dont eat much fish, but this was out of this world. Made for Best of 2012.
- 4 teaspoons rice flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 white fish fillets (approx 800 grams)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the rice flour and spices in a wide bowl.
- Add the fish and rub the spice mixture all over the fish.
- Heat the olive all in a large frying pan.
- Cook fish in a single layer, until browned and cooked as desired.
- You may need to cook the fish in batches.