Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to cook this delicious vegetable! To bring hard coconut oil to liquid form, stand it in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes.
- 29.58 ml coconut oil or 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 4.92 ml cumin seed
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into medium florets (about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds)
- 4.92 ml salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, turmeric and cumin seeds. Add the cauliflower and toss together until well coated.
- Take a non-stick cookie sheet, rub with a little extra oil and put in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up. When it is hot, pour the cauliflower onto the sheet and spread out into a single layer. Sprinkle with salt. If not using a non-stick sheet, line with parchment paper.
- Return to the oven and bake on a high shelf. Gently turn the cauliflower from time to time until they are tender with golden brown spots all over, about 25 to 30 minutes.