1/3 Photos of Spiced Orange Tea, Hot or Cold
I found this recipe in a book I picked up at a thrift shop. I'm not really a tea drinker so like to find ways to get those good anti-oxidants without the tea taste. This is all orange & spice so I quite liked it. I didn't have whole cloves so made mine with a dash of ground cloves instead. I had one cup warm & then put the rest in the fridge to have iced, it was nice both ways.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, sugar, cloves & cinnamon in a saucepan, mix & bring to the boil.
- 2Remove from heat & add tea bags, infuse for 4 minutes.
- 3Strain & stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Place over a low heat to keep warm but do not boil.
- 5Discard orange peel & add honey to taste, (I added about 1 tsp per cup).
- 6Serve with long cinnamon sticks as mixers.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Orange Tea, Hot or Cold
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of