Tired of those steamed vegetables ... wake'm up & try tossing green beans, asparagus or snow peas with this refreshing alternative. Easy to do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan heat and stir marmalade until melted, set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl whip butter till fluffy.
- 3Mix in melted marmalade, vinegar and ginger.
- 4Cover; chill before serving.
- 5Toss warm vegetables with butter and serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Orange Butter
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1221.4
- Calories from Fat 828
- Total Fat 92.0 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 903.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 98.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: