Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Here is a recipe to marinate olives. Pick green olives that are a pale green to yellow and black olives when they are a dark purple.
- 375 g green olives, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Place all ingredients in an airthight container.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days prior to use.
Yummy! I halved the recipe and used stuffed olives. The honey gives a nice hint of sweetness. Thanks!