These are very good with drinks.
Make and share this Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat to 330 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic over moderately-low heat and remove from heat.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, spread nuts, drizzle butter over, toss well to coat and roast, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and fragrant.
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle over nuts.
- Stir to coat.
- Continue baking 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Let cool and transfer to airtight container.
- (these keep up to 2 weeks).