Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very good with drinks.
Make and share this Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat to 330 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic over moderately-low heat and remove from heat.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, spread nuts, drizzle butter over, toss well to coat and roast, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and fragrant.
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle over nuts.
- Stir to coat.
- Continue baking 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Let cool and transfer to airtight container.
- (these keep up to 2 weeks).
These were FABULOUS! I cut down on the spice just a bit, as I was afraid it would be too overpowering :-) I really enjoy spiced peanuts and such, but when you make them yourself, they are 10 times better! I know many people who would really enjoy these....and I plan to make up a few batches for them :-) Thanks!!!!
I liked this recipe alot. But I did add 1/2t onion powder and 1/2t cayene pepper. Just to kick it up abit.
Great recipe! I used this with almonds and put them out with drinks for company. They ate them all up, now I have to go make more!! The only change I made in the recipe was to substitute Splenda for the sugar. A winner, Evelyn!