Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Christmas Hoilday tradition and better than the ones you can get at the craft shows
Make and share this Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup walnuts, halves
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Add water to eggs whites.
- Dissolve sugar in egg whites mixture.
- Add salt and spices, mix well.
- Add nuts and stir well.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees until golden brown.
- Stir and turn nuts to coat evenly while cooking.