Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My great aunt Helen used to make these every Christmas. I didn't care for them as a kid, but now I think they're TASTY!
- Stir together all ingredients except the nuts.
- Boil in a saucepan until the temperature reaches 235 degrees or soft boil stage when dropped into water.
- Stir in 1 cup of nuts.
- Remove from heat, stirring until all nuts are covered in sugar.
- Pour onto a buttered pan.
- When cool, break apart into individual nuts or small pieces.