Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good for parties, this is a spicy nut mix that will definitely be a hit.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted dry roasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you like)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Combine nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Beat egg whites in separate bowl till foamy.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Coat nuts with egg white mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Roast in 400°F oven till browned.
- Let cool before serving.