Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A great recipe from the vinegar book.
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Blanch mushrooms in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and pat dry.
- Put all ingredients into a jar with a tight lid and refrigerate overnight.
Took this to a potluck and it was well received. I let the mushers sit in the sauce for two days. They were good. I'll have to make another batch just for myself soon!! Thanks Bev