1/1 Photo of Spiced Mushrooms
Dairy free, Low carbohydrate, Low fat, Low GI, Low sugar. These are great wrapped up in tortillas or chapatis with sour cream. From the food coach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mushrooms into a large ceramic, glass or plastic bowl.
- 2Combine two thirds of oil, cardamom, pepper, nutmeg, cumin, coriander and turmeric in a small jug.
- 3Pour mixture over mushrooms and toss well to coat mushrooms in mixture.
- 4Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 5Heat a wok over high heat until hot.
- 6Add remaining oil and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g