Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
We enjoyed this pear recipe, it's simple and so good! I also added in a some sliced apples with the pears. I served it topped with vanilla ice cream, So good! thanks for sharing Kel!...Kitten:)
- 3 pears
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice (sweet spice blend #164342)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel pears, if desired, and cut into thin slices.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat until light brown. Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, and Sweet Spice Blend until smooth.
- Add pear slices and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring often, until pear are softened.