1/2 Photos of Spiced Maple Glazed Salmon
Sweet and spicy, the flavors in this salmon are wonderful year round! It can be either grilled or baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the paprika, chili powder, ancho, cumin, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- 3Place salmon on lightly sprayed baking dish or tray.
- 4Sprinkle the fillets with the salt, then rub with the spice mixture.
- 5Combine melted butter and maple syrup, then drizzle each fillet with a bit of the mixture; sprinkle each with a bit of green onion.
- 6Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork.
- 7Serve with rice or orzo pasta and steamed green vegetables like broccoli, gai lan (Chinese broccoli), bok choy, or green beans, drizzled with bottled fish or oyster sauce.
- 8Note: ancho chile powder is available through many Latin markets or at Penzey's online. See http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/p-penzeysancho.html If you don't have ancho, but do have smoked Spanish paprika, try adding a bit of that! :).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Maple Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 466.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 34.9 g