1/1 Photo of Spiced Maple Corn Muffins for Ninja Cooking System
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Tried this method of steam cooking in my NCS and they turned out great, only makes 6 at a time but they come out so moist and cook in a short time. I did add 1/4 cup of bacon to mine as the kids love bacon and it made a nice twist. I froze them wrapped individually and now the kids have them whenever they want for a quick breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 6 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2Stir muffin mix, egg whites, milk, syrup and cinnamon in bowl.
- 3Spoon batter into muffin pan cups.
- 4Pour water into pot.
- 5Place roasting rack into pot.
- 6Place pan onto rack.
- 7Set OVEN to 400 for 15 minutes.
- 8Cover and bake until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Maple Corn Muffins for Ninja Cooking System
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 233.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g