Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great on a hot summer day! I just came across this recipe in an old cookbook.
Make and share this Spiced Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon and cloves.
- Pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in lime, lemon, lemon juice and remaining water.
- chill at least 1 hour before serving.
At first glance the ingredients reminded me of the Christmas Scent without the bay leaf and oranges. This had a nice subtle aroma while boiling and it's so refreshing that I had this the whole day but used sugar substitute which I would add to my glass. Keeper! Thanks, 4-H Mom! Made for PAC.