Prep 10 mins
Cook 2880 hrs
Fresh, light, lemony, spicy.
Make and share this Spiced Lemon Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups vodka
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 fresh lemons, chunked
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons whole coriander seeds
- 14 whole allspice, crushed
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar. You can shake the jar till the sugar melts, or let it sit and melt slowly.
- Let mixture sit for 3 months, squeeze liquid from lemons, strain and let age another month.
- Served over ice, this is sublime.