Recipe by Nestle Coffee-Mate
Spiced Latte French Toast, made with Spiced Latte flavor COFFEE-MATE, is the perfect way to spice up the classic sweet breakfast recipe.
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup Spiced Latte Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 -10 slices day-old whole-grain French, brioche bread (3/4-inch-thick) or 8 -10 slices challah (3/4-inch-thick)
- unsalted butter
- maple syrup
- fresh seasonal berries or sliced fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- BEAT eggs in shallow pan or large pie plate; whisk in milk, Coffee-mate, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Add several slices of bread; soak, turning once, without over saturating.
- SWIRL 1 tablespoon butter in hot skillet. Remove bread from milk mixture, allowing excess to drip off; transfer prepared bread to skillet in single layer. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over; cook for an additional 2 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with syrup and berries. Continue with remaining bread slices, adding 1 tablespoon butter to skillet for each new batch.