Recipe by English_Rose
Marinate these a day ahead so the spices can reall penetrate the meat and tenderize it. If eating outside, barbeque for the best flavor. Serve with couscous salad.
- 6 lamb steaks, cut into chunks
for the marinade
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together until well blended.
- Toss in the lamb, marinade for as long as possible then thread onto 12 skewers.
- Cover well and chill until ready to cook.
- Grill for 7-10 mins turning frequently until cooked but a little pink in the centre.