Spiced Lamb Cutlet Salad With Thai Dressing
- Toast the cumin seeds in a small dry frypan over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until fragrant. Place in a bowl with the coconut milk, curry paste and mint. Season with salt and pepper, then add the lamb and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- For dressing, shake ingredients in a screw-top jar to combine.
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill to high and allow lamb to come to room temperature. Barbecue the lamb for 1-2 minutes each side for medium-rare, or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, place extra mint and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss salad with half the dressing. Place on a platter, top with lamb and drizzle with the remaining dressing.