Recipe by Tisme
I am not a lamb eater, but I make these for DH and DS. They love them, so when I feel like being nice to them I make these for them, hence they don't get lamb chops much...lol.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
We're weak at the knees -- this recipe is so outstandingly delicious that I wish I could give it 100 stars. Made with 8 lamb cutlets and bottled garlic and ginger. Thank you so very much for posting.
- 8 lean lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic and ginger for a baste.
- Grill (or BBQ) chops and baste with sauce.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turn and baste other side and grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.