Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Bon Appétit Test Kitchen recipe, a great spread or dip. Taste the labneh before adding salt, as some varieties are already salty enough.
- 1 cup labneh (thick strained yogurt cheese)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons aleppo pepper, plus more for serving
- salt, if needed, and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil, to drizzle
- Whisk labneh, allspice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons Aleppo pepper in a medium bowl; season with salt and black pepper, if needed. Drizzle with oil and top with more Aleppo pepper.