Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) packagelight kielbasa, cut into 1-inch chunks, substitute other smoked sausage
- 3 apricots, pitted and cut into quarters
- 2 ripe plums, pitted and cut into 1-inch chunks, substitute peaches
- 3 tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chinese five-spice powder
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, alternately thread kielbasa, apricots, and plums onto 4 to 6 long metal skewers. In cup, combine marmalade and five-spice powder.
- Place skewers on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 5 minutes or until kielbasa browns and fruit chars slightly, turning skewers occasionally. Uncover grill. Brush marmalade mixture all over kielbasa and fruit. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer, turning occasionally.