Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hanging out and baking on a rainy Friday in my friend's apartment, we got creative with a batch of brownies. After adding tons of chocolate chips and some M+M's, I decided they still weren't sweet enough and needed frosting, too. I had been eyeing the bottle of Captain Morgan's sitting out on the coffee table (yeah) and suddenly, I had a beautiful idea for frosting... (keep in mind i didn't measure anything when making this, so no need to be precise on amounts).
- In medium-sized bowl, mash butter with a fork until it's soft.
- Add 1 cup powered sugar and mix with fork until there's no dry sugar left.
- Add the rum and beat with electric mixer on medium until mixture is somewhat smooth.
- Slowly add in the rest of the sugar, adding more or less depending on the consistancy you'd like.
- Beat with mixer until completely smooth.
- This makes enough frosting for a batch of brownies (um, or a snack -- ), but I'm positive it could be doubled or tripled easily; it's pretty hard to mess up frosting.