Recipe by LaJoy
This is a little different than most spiced tea - grape juice is used. This makes a sweet and flavorful tea that is great for parties.
- 2 1⁄2 quarts water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 tablespoon loose tea
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen grape juice concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Tie spices in a small bag and drop spice bag in the water and let it boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add the tea. Let stand ten minutes.
- Strain the tea mixture into a large container.
- Add the frozen juices (they do not need to be completely thawed).
- Stir to blend. Store in refrigerator. Serve cold.
- Time to make does not include time to cool.