Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this in a Taste Of Home publication. It's a satisfying snack without all the fat and calories. It makes a nice snack with cocktails.
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Line a jelly roll pan (15x10) with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread pretzels in prepared pan. Bake at 350 8 minutes., stirring once.
- Cool on a piece of parchment or wax paper, stirring several times to keep separated.
These are pretty addictive! I am not that much a pretzel person but I wanted to switch up the snacks I am offering in the house so I chose these. Very good! These would be perfect for a summer bbq snack or for Superbowl Sunday!
These tasted good, but they never dried out. That were kinda a sticky mess. Not sure what I did wrong. Maybe more pretzels?
This went over big with the family, even the picky ones.