Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
From Light & Tasty.
Top Review by dragonbaby
They were very good, but I stirred them after 4 minutes, and then only put on for another 2 mintues after reading that they burnt. And they still got burnt. I didn't have onion powder, so we ground up dried onion and I also added garlic powder. I thought the flavor was mild while eating them....I could taste the chili powder a few minutes later.
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 15" x 10" x 1" pan with foil; coat with nonstick spray.
- Place pretzels in large bowl.
- In small bowl; combine honey, butter and spices.
- Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 350F for 8 minutes, stir once.
- Cool on wire rack, stir gently few times to separate.