Recipe by summerbreeze
Mmmm... Sooo Good! Try it. Trust me - it will be one of the best decisions you ever make! Great for a BBQ, great by itself, great in a salad, great in a sandwich, you name it it's good! :)
Top Review by fallonm
This recipe has become a family favorite. Quick and easy to prepare with a wonderful flavor every time. I look forward to eating this every time and the only way I want my grilled chicken breast now.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (depending on your tastes)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rub spices together in a bowl.
- Drizzle oil over chicken so that it is all lightly covered, then toss with rub until all chicken is well coated.
- Grill chicken for 3-4 min per side until well cooked through (timing depends on size of your breasts, etc).
- Meanwhile, combine the glaze ingredients (easier to do this if honey is heated in the microwave for like 10 sec first).
- For the last minute or so of grilling, brush chicken all over with about 2/3s of the glaze (the grill may begin to smoke a little because of the honey--it's ok though!).
- Take chicken off the grill--let it rest for about a minute--then cover with the remainder of the honey glaze.
- Ahh, so good. Enjoy however your heart desires!