Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mmmm... Sooo Good! Try it. Trust me - it will be one of the best decisions you ever make! Great for a BBQ, great by itself, great in a salad, great in a sandwich, you name it it's good! :)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (depending on your tastes)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine rub spices together in a bowl.
- Drizzle oil over chicken so that it is all lightly covered, then toss with rub until all chicken is well coated.
- Grill chicken for 3-4 min per side until well cooked through (timing depends on size of your breasts, etc).
- Meanwhile, combine the glaze ingredients (easier to do this if honey is heated in the microwave for like 10 sec first).
- For the last minute or so of grilling, brush chicken all over with about 2/3s of the glaze (the grill may begin to smoke a little because of the honey--it's ok though!).
- Take chicken off the grill--let it rest for about a minute--then cover with the remainder of the honey glaze.
- Ahh, so good. Enjoy however your heart desires!
This recipe has become a family favorite. Quick and easy to prepare with a wonderful flavor every time. I look forward to eating this every time and the only way I want my grilled chicken breast now.
My picky kids even loved this one! It was very easy and was just what we were looking for to impress our company. Thanks for sharing!
YUMM!!! We loved this! Fantastic sweet/spice mixture. My husband compared it to an Asian Zing sauce. So easy & delicious!!