Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the Ball Blue Book. It makes such wonderful Christmas gifts!
- Cut the lemon into 6 thin slices and press 2 cloves into each slice.
- Put the lemon slices, cinnamon sticks and honey into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place two lemon slices and 1 cinnamon stick into each hot jar and then ladle honey into the jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner (adjust for altitude).