1/1 Photo of Spiced Holiday Tea
Star anise, cinnamon, and passion fruit nectar add a special twist to this holiday tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
- 2Add tea bags, anise, and cinnamon stick.
- 3Reduce heat. simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and cinnamon stick. Stir in nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Heat through.
- 42. Pour tea mixture into four heat-proof cups, floating a star anise on top of each. Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Holiday Tea
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags
passion fruit nectar