Great with any mexican themed dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Half avocados, remove seeds, and coop from peel. Place into bowl and mash into pulp. Squeeze lemon and strain juice into avocado pulp. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 2Cut tortillas in to 6 to 8 wedges. Combine salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and ancho chili powder and place into small shaker.
- 3Heat oil in heavy pan or Dutch oven 370 degrees. Carefully drop tortilla wedges into oil. Gently "stir" to separate any chips that are stuck together. Fry until chops are golden.
- 4Remove and drain on absorbent paper towels. Sprinkle with red pepper mixture while still hot. Cool slightly and serve with guacamole.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.3
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 3614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g