Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great with any mexican themed dish.
- 3 avocados
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon
- 48 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried ancho chile powder
- Half avocados, remove seeds, and coop from peel. Place into bowl and mash into pulp. Squeeze lemon and strain juice into avocado pulp. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Cut tortillas in to 6 to 8 wedges. Combine salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and ancho chili powder and place into small shaker.
- Heat oil in heavy pan or Dutch oven 370 degrees. Carefully drop tortilla wedges into oil. Gently "stir" to separate any chips that are stuck together. Fry until chops are golden.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper towels. Sprinkle with red pepper mixture while still hot. Cool slightly and serve with guacamole.